You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Is the future communist?
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Why improve nature when destroying it is so much easier?
- Quotes I like
- Wild animal suffering links
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
- A better way of feeding the world than torturing chickens
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- Tomorrow is the last day of the Centre for Applied Rationality's matching fundraising campaign. Half of the CEA... fb.me/1Stqh2PY4 12 hours ago
- An atheist, a vegan and a crossfitter walk into a bar... h/t Peter Jonason fb.me/1TtX9ynnN 12 hours ago
- RT @kerihw: Your password must contain an upper case character, an antagonist character and a moment where the main character saves a cat. 14 hours ago
- "The reason some on the left look to our present taboos around anti-Semitic and white supremacist speech as... fb.me/1OMcaNIpt 15 hours ago
- Dozens of people cooperating, trading and following the rules to get their lunch. #appreciatethesmallthings http://t.co/BVSb4IuwIs 23 hours ago
- RT @MktOutperform: If you think what's going on in Greece can't spread to Italy, you haven't looked at youth Unemployment there lately. htt… 23 hours ago