You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Is the future communist?
- NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- Don't waste time to save money
- About me
- Colliders confounding causality
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- RT @JustinWolfers: Men & women who earn an A in intro Economics are equally likely to major in it. The B students drive the gender gap http… 1 hour ago
- Find Out How Much Your Time Is Really Worth with This Calculator lifehacker.com/find-out-how-m… 1 day ago
- RT @EricCrampton: Finally saw Her. Great film, but had to actively beat my brain into ignoring utter econ implausibility of his keeping his… 1 day ago
- Warren Buffett tells wife: go cheap and passive - FT.com on.ft.com/1np0V7W via @FT 1 day ago
- Fecal Transplant, Now in Pill Form medpagetoday.com/MeetingCoverag… 1 day ago
- RT @conradhackett: The worst air pollution in China vs. the U.S. http://t.co/AFjyfZxngq 1 day ago