You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Is the future communist?
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Smart strange syndrome
- Immigrants don't steal your jobs any more than your own children do
- SIA or not? The 'God's Coin Toss' thought experiment
- About me
- Why shouldn't we ration things with queues?
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- RT @LilianGreenwood: Out in Glasgow NE with @deerudran @glenniemalcolm @robertwiblin: Nottm, Darlo, Surrey & Adelaide(!) saying #LabourNo … 2 hours ago
- #australianeffectivealtruistsfortheunion. Admittedly, it's a niche campaign at the moment. http://t.co/lPQbANYyeG 7 hours ago
- I posted a few months ago that I thought Scottish independence wasn't as bad an idea as everyone in England was... fb.me/3f2mwlNoq 14 hours ago
- I thought Gordon Brown was meant to be a terrible speaker? Now this: youtube.com/watch?v=J39bBV… fb.me/6I44tt50k 16 hours ago
- A primer on what we can actually learn from welfare economics, if anything: interfluidity.com/v2/5374.html 21 hours ago
- RT @MicahZenko: 53 to 76% of Americans support military action vs. ISIS. 68 to 75% think it won't work, or will make things worse. (all pol… 21 hours ago