You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- About me
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- SIA or not? The 'God's Coin Toss' thought experiment
- Is the future communist?
- The lives you could have saved
- Nick Bostrom interview on x-risk in The Atlantic
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- Sam Harris surely wrong on morality
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- No, I am not personally a fan of many of the conservative ideas promoted via Islam (and other political or... fb.me/3lDFVgFAT 3 hours ago
- "...in order to ensure absolute fairness and consensuality ... the ballot will actually just include candidates... fb.me/2g5GOleBP 6 hours ago
- Many worry that doing direct work in effective altruism will provide them with less career capital than their... fb.me/45tHXcYHG 6 hours ago
- Many worry that working at an EA will provide them with less career capital than their alternatives. Are they... fb.me/VBsXm4gP 7 hours ago
- Classical liberalism: a political model for allowing diverse populations to get along while living in the same... fb.me/LVva9OID 8 hours ago
- We clearly aren't going to get a global government with teeth any time soon, but what's the stop some... fb.me/3swmTVmrd 12 hours ago