You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Good relative to what?
- The lives you could have saved
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Is a life of poverty better than no life at all?
- Is a world without nuclear weapons a safer world?
- Preventing open-ended tasks from consuming your life
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- About me
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- Live in California? Don't let them kill Uber in your state: go.uber.org/california/ 3 hours ago
- Can China just buy the islands in the South China Sea to avoid war or an unnecessary military buildup? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Chi… 6 hours ago
- What things are people too aware of? Are there any charities that work on lowering awareness? 7 hours ago
- Thinking of a career in journalism? The prospects may be even worse than you think: medium.com/@cshirky… 7 hours ago
- Man will never be free until the last hotel licence is strangled with the entrails of the last taxi medallion. 7 hours ago
- Not a single ISIS fighter has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge. Have they no humanity? 7 hours ago