You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Why improve nature when destroying it is so much easier?
- Is the future communist?
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Is politics a productive activity for the truly compassionate? Usually not.
- Immigrants don't steal your jobs any more than your own children do
- Terrorism the fruit of sincerity, intelligence and a need for consistency
- Why do men suffer more in divorce?
- How feasible is a 'charter city of refugees' in Australia?
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- Will be relaxing in San Francisco's mission district until Sunday. Get in touch: +1 510 229 8065. 13 hours ago
- Biohackers Are Growing Real Cheese In A Lab, No Cow Needed fastcoexist.com/3033154/fund-t… 22 hours ago
- "Please read this for me and tell me how right I am." 1 day ago
- If correlation doesn’t imply causation, then what does? michaelnielsen.org/ddi/if-correla… 1 day ago
- We need laws to force internet companies to delete personal data after, e.g. 10 years, unless you request otherwise. idlewords.com/bt14.htm 1 day ago
- Sure he was in the Mafia, but he ate really healthy. 2 days ago