You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
- Why shouldn't we ration things with queues?
- Is the future communist?
- Good relative to what?
- SIA or not? The 'God's Coin Toss' thought experiment
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- RT @sentientist: Peter Singer: The why and how of effective altruism bit.ly/12PKpmo no way I can emphasize enough how important the… 5 days ago
- Woo Peter Singer! TED Talk on the why and how of Effective Altruism! on.ted.com/qDxp #TED 5 days ago
- If you want to live longer, do nothing theconversation.com/if-you-want-to… via @ConversationEDU 5 days ago
- If People Could Immigrate Anywhere, Would Poverty Be Eliminated? - Shaun Raviv - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/international/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @givingwhatwecan: New blog post: Is it Good to Campaign for Increased Government Aid to Cost-Effective Interventions? http://t.co/b1g ... 1 month ago
- RT @GabrielRossman: Never bring a t-test to a moral intuition fight 1 month ago