You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- How am I most likely to die as a young man?
- The lives you could have saved
- Quotes I like
- The case for working on an AI singularity even if it is improbable
- Why local food is not effective altruism
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- Before Serial; after Serial. fb.me/6VpNb315c 3 hours ago
- "Results indicate that not only do these programs fail to deter crime, but they actually lead to more offending... fb.me/6ZQvTx99j 8 hours ago
- RT @80000Hours: New project manager position at the Copenhagen Consensus ow.ly/EFgBl 9 hours ago
- RT @TimHarford: The New Yorker has a long piece on poo transplants this week. Zesty! dlvr.it/7cd182 13 hours ago
- Got through most of @Serial thinking it was fictional, then realised it was all a true story. :O 13 hours ago
- RT @PeterSinger: There is still time (but not much) to donate to Animal Charity Evaluators and have your gift matched, $ for $: http://t.co… 1 day ago