You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Why improve nature when destroying it is so much easier?
- Is the future communist?
- Is politics a productive activity for the truly compassionate? Usually not.
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- The flow on effects of eating meat
- How feasible is a 'charter city of refugees' in Australia?
- Why local food is not effective altruism
- Colliders confounding causality
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- RT @ModeledBehavior: "capitalism and economic growth are continuing their historical roles as the greatest and most effective equalizers" h… 10 hours ago
- One of the best New Yorker essays: A Muder Foretold. "Rodrigo Rosenberg knew that he was about to die..." newyorker.com/magazine/2011/… 10 hours ago
- Generally very impressed with the quality of @voxdotcom. 11 hours ago
- Will be relaxing in San Francisco's mission district until Sunday. Get in touch: +1 510 229 8065. 1 day ago
- Biohackers Are Growing Real Cheese In A Lab, No Cow Needed fastcoexist.com/3033154/fund-t… 1 day ago
- "Please read this for me and tell me how right I am." 1 day ago