You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Is the future communist?
- About me
- Is a world without nuclear weapons a safer world?
- How am I most likely to die as a young man?
- How feasible is a 'charter city of refugees' in Australia?
- Education is not a zero sum game
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- Never seen a cost benefit analysis of regulating or not regulating e-cigarettes, just strident conclusions. I feel a blog post coming on... 9 hours ago
- RT @eddwilson: @IanDunt Labour's "soft on drugs" attack reminds me tangentially of this: http://t.co/N2LGjJOn4T 10 hours ago
- "It is a sign of how upside-down modern politics has become that one assumes that a politician who defends... fb.me/241Xu0tkg 14 hours ago
- I'm in Melbourne through Sunday! 15 hours ago
- RT @tegmark: Tomorrow I'm speaking about the future of life with AI, nukes and other powerful technologies: harvardea.org/event/2015/03/… http://t… 17 hours ago
- RT @tylercowen: Why the world is getting weirder, stevecoast.com/2015/03/27/the…, @TheBrowser 18 hours ago