You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Are the most important things in life free?
- Don't waste time to save money
- The lives you could have saved
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- How feasible is a 'charter city of refugees' in Australia?
- A better way of feeding the world than torturing chickens
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- At the bookshop to buy the first copy of Will's book! 48 minutes ago
- TIL the NYTimes Bestseller list isn't a list of the books that sold the most. Not clear they use any formula at... fb.me/7qaIOkWJ2 1 hour ago
- Use an Android phone? Don't want your phone to be invisibly hacked and taken over? Disable "auto-download" of MMS... fb.me/4Gqu1tCxV 14 hours ago
- "When we started 80,000 Hours, one of the key ideas we presented was the replaceability argument: "Suppose you... fb.me/24iZyjwKc 18 hours ago
- On what grounds could anyone argue that classical music is superior to any other genre of music? The closest to... fb.me/3lgKtQOKp 18 hours ago
- fb.me/uRMevIQw 20 hours ago