You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Don't waste time to save money
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- Why improve nature when destroying it is so much easier?
- About me
- Why shouldn't we ration things with queues?
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- Why stories celebrate conflict rather than compromise
- NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- Your friends have more friends than you on average. Cars in the other lane are going faster on average. #observerselectioneffects 6 hours ago
- RT @sentientist: Solution to gender divide in housework is don’t bother-Eventually we’ll all be living in perfect egalitarian squalor http… 1 day ago
- RT @WABRENNER: "Okay, people, we've used this equipment to create perfect holes in wood before, so … I think you know the drill." 1 day ago
- RT @ShaunRaviv: Smart @owenbarder thought experiment. Would the price of all aid be worth only the eradication of smallpox? http://t.co/8Lc… 2 days ago
- RT @TimHarford: Why Are Upworthy Headlines Suddenly Everywhere? (Part memetic evolution, part Facebook conspiracy?) dlvr.it/4T8WnP 2 days ago
- RT @tinyrevolution: New logo for US spy satellite from National Reconnaissance Office is weirdly similar to anti-communist propaganda: http… 3 days ago