You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Is a life of poverty better than no life at all?
- About me
- Don't help refugees, you bastards
- We don't actually care about Haitians
- Quotes I like
- A better way of feeding the world than torturing chickens
- SIA or not? The 'God's Coin Toss' thought experiment
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- I would like to opt out of those cookie opt out warnings that pop up on every site. 3 hours ago
- RT @DrZhana: A surprising number of (young, liberal) people would consider having an open relationship. ow.ly/vTAqr 2 days ago
- The idea that inflation makes us poorer is the idea that America can get rich by burning money. RT Noah Smith 2 days ago
- There's no reason ever to be insulted. Either something is false, in which case why be insulted or it's true, in which case why be insulted? 2 days ago
- My niece has just 50c pocket money but is richer than the poorest 2 billion people in the world combined. blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmon/2… 3 days ago
- "Why is it that 1. Larry Summers seems brilliant. 2. I disagree with him on just about everything?" econlog.econlib.org/archives/2014/… 3 days ago