You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- Is the future communist?
- We may never civilise the wilderness, but we are on track to destroy it
- About me
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- Smart strange syndrome
- Quotes I like
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- "If you know where to look, you can find many examples of the veggie burger principle being used to introduce... fb.me/11AkUQlDf 5 hours ago
- My colleagues are so cool I'm inspired to write blog posts about them: "Today Tara Mac Aulay is the head of... fb.me/25xdO33cn 21 hours ago
- Please sign this petition against the restriction on settling in the UK unless you earn in the top 20% of... fb.me/2h0VJrcw8 1 day ago
- "The researchers find considerable evidence that source country gender roles influence immigrants' behavior. This... fb.me/7DOY9lYNX 1 day ago
- fb.me/72mSzy5Y8 1 day ago
- Had people heap hatred on you online? Reading the abuse Scott Alexander has calmly tolerated will make you feel... fb.me/2zVULGjI8 2 days ago