You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
- We may never civilise the wilderness, but we are on track to destroy it
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- About me
- Is a life of poverty better than no life at all?
- Wild animal suffering links
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- If someone did a satire of performance art would it be possible to tell? 11 hours ago
- Roger Crisp: "*If you could only keep 3 moral philosophy books of all the many works you’ve read, which would... fb.me/46nZfbhYV 13 hours ago
- It seems like it would be very useful for high schoolers to be taught a great deal about all kinds of mental... fb.me/7HijztDy6 15 hours ago
- "Everything we know about cities suggests that, in fact, quality of life doesn't go down as more people crowd in... fb.me/6SEZr8m9w 22 hours ago
- Better thy neighbour: "Theroux’s deep misunderstanding of the drivers and global nature of poverty leads to some... fb.me/4Qw9XKIw4 22 hours ago
- I am also no fan of impressionism: "Holding signs that said “ReNOir”, “Take ’em down! Renoir Sucks” and “God... fb.me/2HwGVZ6fO 23 hours ago