You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- We may never civilise the wilderness, but we are on track to destroy it
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- About me
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Is the future communist?
- Why shouldn't we ration things with queues?
- Choosing the best status games for society
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- "The authors find that the FDA is often dramatically too conservative: …we show that the current standards of... fb.me/4bg4hcdSJ 8 hours ago
- I quit vaping because there's so little evidence on its impact. But the best guess is it's much less bad than... fb.me/7qgzPWzQp 10 hours ago
- Good satire of 80,000 Hours: "The average marriage lasts for 100,000 hours. If used well, you can use this time... fb.me/2i3XQNzYR 11 hours ago
- People can predict who wins classical music competitions better watching a silent video than hearing studio:... fb.me/3te0O7PrY 11 hours ago
- "Urban Expansion is an exception to the usual rule that an economy does not need a plan. Creating new built urban... fb.me/42NfL922P 16 hours ago
- You notice a trolley out of control hurtling down a train track. It's heading towards a track with one person in... fb.me/457ZtxzYu 1 day ago