You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- About me
- Why improve nature when destroying it is so much easier?
- Choosing the best status games for society
- Near and far thinking diagram
- Immigrants don't steal your jobs any more than your own children do
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- Some people can't decide which is worse: the harm to animal welfare caused by eating chickens, or the harm from... fb.me/3F1aFfOn6 9 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: Study Finds All-Consuming Self-Pity Best Way To Win Back Ex-Partner onion.com/1qOKy3S 13 hours ago
- "Some notes on procrastination taken from a comprehensive review of the literature (available via Google... fb.me/3m2HOBYd5 15 hours ago
- RT @Noahpinion: While we were messing around with the nonexistent "Axis of Evil", the actual Axis reconstituted itself. Doh. http://t.co/cU… 1 day ago
- RT @ProSyn: .@RSkidelsky: It has become increasingly clear that Vladimir Putin has bitten off more than he can chew. Read more at http://t.… 1 day ago
- Ability of chimpanzees to recognise themselves in a mirror declines as they age: sciencedirect.com/science/articl… HT @sentientist 1 day ago