You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Is the future communist?
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- La Rochefoucauld on human hypocrisy
- SIA or not? The 'God's Coin Toss' thought experiment
- The lives you could have saved
- Is a world without nuclear weapons a safer world?
- Choosing the best status games for society
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- "Posting nutritional information on restaurant menus causes people to order meals with more calories because it... fb.me/7iXb9imUV 8 hours ago
- Panel on 'Global Coordination' at EA Global: Oxford with Jaan Tallinn, Toby Ord, and Nick Bostrom. Avoiding... fb.me/29qgBS9GL 1 day ago
- It's easy to forget how messed up much of the world's values are. Everything about this is medieval: "A village... fb.me/7O976TJHN 1 day ago
- "Flibanserin is more likely to make you sick than horny. 15% discontinuation rate for adverse events. It works... fb.me/7qA6IHR9k 1 day ago
- Look at all these American visa overstayers... comin' over ere, stealing our restaurant reservations, playing... fb.me/3xx5fgEpF 2 days ago
- Hilarious tweets on #BorderForce today: twitter.com/hashtag/Border…. Best since Abbott's knighthood decision. 2 days ago