You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Is the future communist?
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Why shouldn't we ration things with queues?
- La Rochefoucauld on human hypocrisy
- NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
- Nick Bostrom interview on x-risk in The Atlantic
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- The biggest and second most expensive election in human history is happening today bit.ly/1lJk9Uc 3 hours ago
- Clearest explanation yet of Piketty's Capital - from an 89 year old Robot Solow! newrepublic.com/article/117429… 22 hours ago
- Capital Punishment - Tyler Cowen on Piketty's Vision of a Global Wealth Tax | Foreign Affairs m.foreignaffairs.com/articles/14121… 1 day ago
- Jaan Tallinn, Max Tegmark and others found the 'Future of Life Institute' in collaboration with Harvard/MIT. thefutureoflife.org 3 days ago
- I would like to opt out of those cookie opt out warnings that pop up on every site. 4 days ago
- RT @DrZhana: A surprising number of (young, liberal) people would consider having an open relationship. ow.ly/vTAqr 6 days ago