You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- About me
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- Is the future communist?
- The case for working on an AI singularity even if it is improbable
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- How am I most likely to die as a young man?
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Sam Harris surely wrong on morality
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- Good: talking to 200 people about high impact careers. Bad: Stranded in Norway because the pilots are on strike. 14 hours ago
- Unfortunately, I have lost my voice. Fortunately, I have just become a much better philosopher. 23 hours ago
- Effektiv Altruisme NTNU organised a lunchtime event with 200 visitors, free lunch, three speakers, a rapid answer... fb.me/3YyTl4Puo 1 day ago
- In Norway this week to speak about how to have a fulfilling and high-impact career for 80,000 Hours. fb.me/73stHsx4u 2 days ago
- It's blue and yellow obviously. 6 days ago
- My new blog post on Six Ways to Get Along With People Who Are Totally Wrong* and why doing so is so important:... fb.me/21blIOKGZ 1 week ago