You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- About me
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- How feasible is a 'charter city of refugees' in Australia?
- We may never civilise the wilderness, but we are on track to destroy it
- Is the future communist?
- Is a life of poverty better than no life at all?
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- La Rochefoucauld on human hypocrisy
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- This pretty effectively highlights the craziness of Facebook's policy. fb.me/1Y8N41xOq 10 hours ago
- Trills: the idea that could have saved Greece from a tragic choice between catastrophe and economic death spiral.... fb.me/3UOb5GjiR 13 hours ago
- Dylan is right - the world would likely be better today if the US hadn't become independent so soon. 'cos... fb.me/4viPucjtU 15 hours ago
- Didn't make it into the Ivy League? It might not have helped you to go anyway: "We find that students who... fb.me/1OWgAvfYg 1 day ago
- "New research shows that working in the same field as a successful parent can give your odds of success a huge... fb.me/7jMptIS5N 1 day ago
- "Earnings tend to fluctuate significantly more in highly skilled professions than in others, rising to high... fb.me/6HvoR5Y3R 1 day ago