You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Is the future communist?
- Why shouldn't we ration things with queues?
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Utilitarianism more popular than you think
- The lives you could have saved
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- To SIA or not to SIA? Link round-up.
- Wild animal suffering links
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- "A recent study looked at the impact of Yugoslav refugees on Danish workers in the 1990s and 2000s. Because... fb.me/4okrTkIwm 2 hours ago
- Periodically people ask me what to read to understand macroeconomics. I am reluctant to recommend textbooks... fb.me/4pgLtamw5 15 hours ago
- The story I posted about a brutal Indian village council may be nonsense: ""More than 100,000 people have signed... fb.me/7lZsSrjmQ 17 hours ago
- "A convenient new service provides someone to listen to boring stories when nobody else will." fb.me/2vDWcoul3 17 hours ago
- "...[we] found that no brain region is the home for any single emotion. (We do have brain circuits for behaviors... fb.me/6OxumJyva 22 hours ago
- Inside Out is as good as they say - best movie I've seen this year I think. Tyler Cowen: "Even by Pixar... fb.me/4AYvZQS73 22 hours ago