You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘links’ tag.
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- Is the future communist?
- About me
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- The lives you could have saved
- How am I most likely to die as a young man?
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- Why improve nature when destroying it is so much easier?
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- "Economists who have ventured into the alleged real world often quote Princeton's Alan Blinder, who has... fb.me/443rBXvrY 3 hours ago
- Labour wants to bring back rent controls? Seriously!? Well at leat it makes it easier to know who to vote for. 3 hours ago
- RT @binny_uk: London house price map: Blue - You can't afford it. Red - Nobody can afford it. Yellow - God can't afford it http://t.co/rrM… 3 hours ago
- "Heath is worried that the foundations of liberal society are being eroded by the cultural denigration of reason... fb.me/4uvEXtmsi 4 hours ago
- "The better the professor, as measured by students' grades in later classes, the lower their rating from... fb.me/7gTc7mu5F 4 hours ago
- ""What jobs (particularly ones we think of as being inherently beneficial to society) might America have too many... fb.me/7haqe8dcV 5 hours ago