While we are talking about it, I also use BeyondPod to keep the episodes on my phone up to date! Podcasts are good for commuting and exercising, if you’re not yet hooked on them.
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- About me
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- The lives you could have saved
- Is the future communist?
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Quotes I like
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- RT @PeterSinger: There is still time (but not much) to donate to Animal Charity Evaluators and have your gift matched, $ for $: http://t.co… 6 hours ago
- RT @amandamacaskill: Unethical teaching practices: 1. Give all of your moral nihilist and relativist students Fs, just to see how they word… 2 days ago
- Why long-run focused effective altruism is more common sense: "If you set out to maximise the welfare of people... fb.me/6XP0BXqE5 2 days ago
- "Only some dolphins are able/willing to [fish] well; perhaps the others belong to the forty-seven percent."... fb.me/3hvibF6mu 2 days ago
- "In my experience, if it's measurable it's not transformative; if it's transformative it's not measurable." -... fb.me/1LoiusTxT 2 days ago
- "The model predicts that the poor and the rich desire lower public goods expenditure than the middle class." marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolu… 2 days ago