While we are talking about it, I also use BeyondPod to keep the episodes on my phone up to date! Podcasts are good for commuting and exercising, if you’re not yet hooked on them.
- The lives you could have saved
- Why shouldn't we ration things with queues?
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Is the future communist?
- The case for working on an AI singularity even if it is improbable
- Is a world without nuclear weapons a safer world?
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- 5 Ways ISIS Can Reduce Its Carbon Footprint clickhole.com/article/5-ways… 3 hours ago
- "Formed for self-protection, prison gangs have become the custodians of order behind bars—and crime on the streets." theatlantic.com/features/archi… 13 hours ago
- One of the Most Amazing Feats in Chess History Just Happened, and No One Noticed slate.com/articles/sport… 14 hours ago
- "Stones might have wept at my patient's predicament, but not the housing department: it was far too 'nonjudgmental.'" city-journal.org/html/7_3_oh_to… 17 hours ago
- Excellent upbeat house mix from Caravan Palace: soundcloud.com/caravan-palace… 18 hours ago
- Not many ghost stories about people getting ready for work. I guess poltergeists aren't morning people. 19 hours ago