While we are talking about it, I also use BeyondPod to keep the episodes on my phone up to date! Podcasts are good for commuting and exercising, if you’re not yet hooked on them.
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- RT @ShaunRaviv: Smart @owenbarder thought experiment. Would the price of all aid be worth only the eradication of smallpox? http://t.co/8Lc… 1 day ago
- RT @TimHarford: Why Are Upworthy Headlines Suddenly Everywhere? (Part memetic evolution, part Facebook conspiracy?) dlvr.it/4T8WnP 1 day ago
- RT @tinyrevolution: New logo for US spy satellite from National Reconnaissance Office is weirdly similar to anti-communist propaganda: http… 2 days ago
- David Dobbs mucks up evolution, part II: wp.me/ppUXF-qoG via @Evolutionistrue 4 days ago
- "Apartheid was largely the creation of white workers struggling against the black majority and white capitalists" goo.gl/ursJYn 4 days ago
- RT @JustinWolfers: Employment to population rate is FLAT: Was 58.6% in September, still 58.6% in November. I don't understand the celebrat… 4 days ago