While we are talking about it, I also use BeyondPod to keep the episodes on my phone up to date! Podcasts are good for commuting and exercising, if you’re not yet hooked on them.
- Why improve nature when destroying it is so much easier?
- Is politics a productive activity for the truly compassionate? Usually not.
- Is the future communist?
- Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- Down with housework
- Are the most important things in life free?
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- I want to see a film based on the premise that humans use only 10% of their liver capacity. 1 hour ago
- NutritionData.com is an amazing resource. For example, the page about avocados: nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-a… 2 hours ago
- RT @ModeledBehavior: "capitalism and economic growth are continuing their historical roles as the greatest and most effective equalizers" h… 1 day ago
- One of the best New Yorker essays: A Muder Foretold. "Rodrigo Rosenberg knew that he was about to die..." newyorker.com/magazine/2011/… 1 day ago
- Generally very impressed with the quality of @voxdotcom. 1 day ago
- Will be relaxing in San Francisco's mission district until Sunday. Get in touch: +1 510 229 8065. 1 day ago