While we are talking about it, I also use BeyondPod to keep the episodes on my phone up to date! Podcasts are good for commuting and exercising, if you’re not yet hooked on them.
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- To SIA or not to SIA? Link round-up.
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Is the future communist?
- Why shouldn't we ration things with queues?
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Utilitarianism more popular than you think
- Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- RT @JustinWolfers: My take: "monetary policy is..dialed in to as expansive a setting as it ever has been..in the history of the nation." ht… 18 hours ago
- I've listened to 500 hours of @EconTalker but he still had an hour of stories I hadn't heard before. 1 day ago
- RT @j_d_w_: @robertwiblin Today's (well, technically yesterday, but that just makes it even more day appropriate) SMBC... http://t.co/u0L2u… 1 day ago
- RT @JonB_89: Hugely enjoyed hearing from @robertwiblin at @ASI last night about effective altruism. 1 day ago
- RT @Kav_Kaushik: Cracking lecture by @robertwiblin at @ASI yesterday. Heart broken by the libertarian hate against veganism though 1 day ago
- It's such a shame that due to online music piracy I can't find any new music to listen to. 1 day ago