While we are talking about it, I also use BeyondPod to keep the episodes on my phone up to date! Podcasts are good for commuting and exercising, if you’re not yet hooked on them.
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Is the future communist?
- NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
- Why shouldn't we ration things with queues?
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- The lives you could have saved
- The (Australian) Internet Cheapskate
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- RT @TheStalwart: How women spend their time vs. how men spend their time businessinsider.com/how-men-and-wo… http://t.co/snk1iiykXo 1 hour ago
- People worry much more about the unintended consequences of actions than inactions. 3 hours ago
- Would a minimum wage increase cost-benefit analysis look much better if you counted the gain in leisure time among the newly unemployed? 3 hours ago
- RT @DigitalEthno: Lynn Schofield Clark quotes our favourite theorist, Douglas Adams. http://t.co/ute7TXIw9F 3 hours ago
- If the SAT is no good, is not because some groups can afford better test prep. shar.es/RcUMJ 5 hours ago
- Research is Hard: What we've learned from our veg outreach leafleting study animalcharityevaluators.org/blog/research-… 8 hours ago