While we are talking about it, I also use BeyondPod to keep the episodes on my phone up to date! Podcasts are good for commuting and exercising, if you’re not yet hooked on them.
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Are the most important things in life free?
- About me
- Choosing the best status games for society
- Why shouldn't we ration things with queues?
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- Is it bad to discriminate against fertile women in employment?
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- "We care about African animals and British people, but ignore African people and British animals." 11 hours ago
- They say nobody dies in a trench for economic efficiency. They haven't met the value of land tax people. 1 day ago
- Scared Straight shows that running an program that causes children to commit more crimes, and does $200 of damage... fb.me/7gq5E4dwB 1 day ago
- At the bookshop to buy the first copy of Will's book! 1 day ago
- TIL the NYTimes Bestseller list isn't a list of the books that sold the most. Not clear they use any formula at... fb.me/7qaIOkWJ2 1 day ago
- Use an Android phone? Don't want your phone to be invisibly hacked and taken over? Disable "auto-download" of MMS... fb.me/4Gqu1tCxV 2 days ago