While we are talking about it, I also use BeyondPod to keep the episodes on my phone up to date! Podcasts are good for commuting and exercising, if you’re not yet hooked on them.
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Is a world without nuclear weapons a safer world?
- A better way of feeding the world than torturing chickens
- Why shouldn't we ration things with queues?
- About me
- Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
- La Rochefoucauld on human hypocrisy
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- It's blue and yellow obviously. 2 days ago
- My new blog post on Six Ways to Get Along With People Who Are Totally Wrong* and why doing so is so important:... fb.me/21blIOKGZ 5 days ago
- Time to take time away from Facebook and focus on some important things going on CEA! As always, while I'm away,... fb.me/75ebE6Raf 1 week ago
- If you want to make a difference, should you help now or later? We've updated our research. Check the flow chart... fb.me/3PQd1L1p4 1 week ago
- Why can’t the world’s greatest minds solve the mystery of consciousness? "It would be poetic – albeit deeply... fb.me/1OuVxHrvk 1 week ago
- "From 1900 to 2006, campaigns of nonviolent resistance were more than twice as effective as their violent... fb.me/254fgYJP5 1 week ago