While we are talking about it, I also use BeyondPod to keep the episodes on my phone up to date! Podcasts are good for commuting and exercising, if you’re not yet hooked on them.
- The lives you could have saved
- About me
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Don't waste time to save money
- Why improve nature when destroying it is so much easier?
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- La Rochefoucauld on human hypocrisy
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- 80,000 Hours' career guide has dramatically improved in the last few months. If you are at a cross-roads or would... fb.me/1kBWrs29x 9 hours ago
- "In January 2014, I interviewed Holden Karnofsky, the co-founder of GiveWell, to further discuss his views on the... fb.me/3q8g3KZyu 9 hours ago
- Giving What We Can has 300 new members in the last year - 83% year-on-year growth! 15 hours ago
- RT @DuffelBlog: BREAKING: Pardoned White House Turkey Defects to ISIS theduffel.co/1y4AMTZ 16 hours ago
- From the What Works Network. "The main findings from its first report include: Providing drug users with clean... fb.me/3mXm4g1Zv 17 hours ago
- RT @givingwhatwecan: $2.5 trillion, 15 yrs to spend it. How do you distribute it to achieve the most good? @CphConsensus gives it a shot. h… 21 hours ago