While we are talking about it, I also use BeyondPod to keep the episodes on my phone up to date! Podcasts are good for commuting and exercising, if you’re not yet hooked on them.
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- RT @EssentiallyJo: Not much mention of the fact the Saudi king kept four of his daughters locked in captivity for the last 14 or so years. … 9 hours ago
- RT @Longreads: Why Do We Get Suspicious About 'Extreme Morality'? lgrd.co/1Bp3HkX #quotes 9 hours ago
- If Kim Jong-Un had plenty of oil I'm sure we would find it in ourselves to say the same thing: "Obama paid... fb.me/2OEqx2J2q 22 hours ago
- Speculation: there is a 'bootleggers and Baptists' alliance between cigarette companies, the 'public health'... fb.me/3wYqcZb8O 23 hours ago
- "King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, who has died aged 90, promised much but accomplished little. By the time he came... fb.me/7sFQYJ4VG 1 day ago
- In favour of having undiscriminating taste: "Suppose one man likes strawberries and another does not; in what... fb.me/7iqf94KhM 1 day ago