While we are talking about it, I also use BeyondPod to keep the episodes on my phone up to date! Podcasts are good for commuting and exercising, if you’re not yet hooked on them.
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Are the most important things in life free?
- Is the future communist?
- La Rochefoucauld on human hypocrisy
- Why politics is inefficient compared to institutional and technological innovation
- Why shouldn't we ration things with queues?
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- Why do we want the illusion that others already trust us?
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.