While we are talking about it, I also use BeyondPod to keep the episodes on my phone up to date! Podcasts are good for commuting and exercising, if you’re not yet hooked on them.
- About me
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Is the future communist?
- La Rochefoucauld on human hypocrisy
- What is to be done about animals?
- Assorted links
- A better way of feeding the world than torturing chickens
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- Looked up 'Dutch' cultural traits to see if I had inherited any from my Mother's family & this was the first... fb.me/7bZoavhzl 14 hours ago
- "Whig history...presents the past as an inevitable progression towards ever greater liberty and enlightenment,... fb.me/45RjE7XJG 17 hours ago
- "A 2008 research paper claimed that practicing a dual n-back task can increase fluid intelligence (Gf), as... fb.me/1YoB1Yw3z 18 hours ago
- "Instead of regulating the boundaries between what is approved and what is forbidden, perhaps we should lay out... fb.me/6xhSwWVky 18 hours ago
- "[Merle Kling's] three iron laws of social science: 1. Sometimes it’s this way, and sometimes it’s that way. 2.... fb.me/3H0OU24Fy 19 hours ago
- RT @pkedrosky: For all of us tired of being told how poor humans are at forecasting, I give you meteorologists’ improvement http://t.co/2m… 1 day ago