While we are talking about it, I also use BeyondPod to keep the episodes on my phone up to date! Podcasts are good for commuting and exercising, if you’re not yet hooked on them.
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
- Choosing the best status games for society
- Spend status well
- The case for working on an AI singularity even if it is improbable
- Why local food is not effective altruism
- Why improve nature when destroying it is so much easier?
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- "Bill Nye unveils new information that suggests that the universe has the ability to communicate directly with... fb.me/7jgC0umfs 7 hours ago
- "Commencement speakers are always telling young people to follow their passions. Be true to yourself. This is a... fb.me/2UADWRqaX 1 day ago
- A lot of people criticise Facebook for being vacuous, but it's easy enough to get world leading researchers in... fb.me/7U5YCFILT 1 day ago
- I trust almost no claims I hear about nutrition - they are overwhelmingly nonsense. Here's one reason: "I know... fb.me/4rHT3wJFz 1 day ago
- ""No one can say we weren't warned. And warned. And warned. A pandemic disease is the most predictable... fb.me/3P39TcASx 1 day ago
- I've shared some music around the office and gotten a positive reaction. Here's some top picks for working.... fb.me/6APjfsAVO 1 day ago