- Why doesn't everyone use matching donations?
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- Should singularitarians be socialists?
- Is the future communist?
- The negligible returns to cash
- Why do men suffer more in divorce?
- Quotes I like
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?