- Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
- About me
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Quotes I like
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- The lives you could have saved
- We may never civilise the wilderness, but we are on track to destroy it
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- Pinker: The primary moral goal for today’s bioethics can be summarized in a single sentence: Get out of the way. fb.me/sqGaFxLl 15 hours ago
- Three cheers for the EA Global SF volunteers - here's their HQ! 1 day ago
- Three cheers for all the EA Global SF volunteers. Here's their HQ! fb.me/2e4xfXMjm 1 day ago
- New Taliban leader sends first email to supporters - subject line: 'Hey'. 1 day ago
- How can deontologists join the military when they might be required to join an unjust war & violate rights? 1 day ago
- This is a sentence I didn't ever expect to read: meet the heroic Nazi who saved 100,000s of Chinese lives. HT... fb.me/1Pwh0Zg2F 1 day ago