- Down with housework
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Why seek sex in the dark?
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- What do smoking and cleaning have in common?
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- My read on happiness lit: If you earn over $20,000, don't envy the superrich. Whatever makes you sad probably affects them almost as much. 12 hours ago
- I really really want one of these. fb.me/7ikjuYygf 13 hours ago
- Chinese happiness hasn't risen despite massive economic growth. This paper tries to explain this with air... fb.me/73egcLH4b 14 hours ago
- "The access to teacher training is highly competitive; there are ten applicants for every training place to... fb.me/2b49QSiuK 16 hours ago
- If your kids are naughty maybe you should be pleased: "One surprising finding was that rule breaking and... fb.me/23cKUZxQw 1 day ago
- "If you know where to look, you can find many examples of the veggie burger principle being used to introduce... fb.me/11AkUQlDf 1 day ago