Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- RT @conradhackett: The worst air pollution in China vs. the U.S. http://t.co/AFjyfZxngq 6 hours ago
- RT @elidourado: Cunningham's Law states, "the best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the w… 18 hours ago
- True Detective - the 'Yellow King' Yellow King Theory youtube.com/watch?v=X8zTSD… 18 hours ago
- RT @NateSilver538: Never would have guessed how many political pundits also happen to be experts on Crimea. 2 days ago
- RT @m_clem: "It is all too common to see PhD students work themselves to the point of physical and mental illness." bit.ly/1gOOLkv 2 days ago
- RT @sentientist: 767 gay and straight couples studied where 1 HIV+ w/ undetectable viral load & 1 HIV- no transmission in 1st 2 yrs http://… 2 days ago