- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- Quotes I like
- Terrorism the fruit of sincerity, intelligence and a need for consistency
- About me
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- Why can't I invest in poor children?
- La Rochefoucauld on human hypocrisy
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- Fun swing album to work to. fb.me/6QKPw4OLP 1 day ago
- If the brain is modular, does Arrow's Impossibility Theorem apply within individuals? 1 day ago
- Doctors told him he would never walk again. They were right. 1 day ago
- RT @PsyBlog: Why You Should Talk To Strangers spring.org.uk/2014/07/why-yo… http://t.co/YCRxXWnpmo 2 days ago
- RT @interfluidity: “aim is not to persuade but to cast enough doubt to make the truth a matter of opinion.” not just Putin. http://t.co/xtl… 2 days ago
- RT @sentientist: exactly http://t.co/FPvZOJHyr0 2 days ago