Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- RT @sentientist: Evolutionary psychology implemented at @portsmouthuni plosone.org/article/info%3… http://t.co/0LPmnXLM6g 4 hours ago
- The case against nuclear disarmament by Ukraine mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/A0020.pdf 21 hours ago
- GiveDirectly? Not So Fast. We are mistaking an important experiment for a proven solution. ssireview.org/blog/entry/giv… 21 hours ago
- 80,000 Hours impact survey evaluation | 80,000 Hours 80000hours.org/blog/321-80-00… 21 hours ago
- RT @TheStalwart: How women spend their time vs. how men spend their time businessinsider.com/how-men-and-wo… http://t.co/snk1iiykXo 1 day ago
- People worry much more about the unintended consequences of actions than inactions. 1 day ago