- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- About me
- The lives you could have saved
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- How am I most likely to die as a young man?
- Sex addiction a pathology, but not monogamy addiction?
- A better way of feeding the world than torturing chickens
- Terrorism the fruit of sincerity, intelligence and a need for consistency
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- Glad to see more adults are living with non-family housemates than in the past. I hope to continue living with housemates my entire life. 13 hours ago
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation gives 80,000 Hours another shout-out - this time our Career Recommender! fb.me/Gggmz7Fn 15 hours ago
- Arguments for taking refugees in the form of an emotional and rational beating by Tabarrok: "Even 4-year-old... fb.me/4paTZ8tTq 21 hours ago
- Many people worry about 'declining marginal returns' in the charities they donate to, or fear they will exhaust... fb.me/7TaSiDg2l 1 day ago
- GiveWell recommends the same charities this year as last, with greater confidence. A sign their field has... fb.me/2eNzlCnUF 1 day ago
- Thousands of Indian students holding up Bill Gates masks. This is so creepy to me. Makes me think of Being John... fb.me/7vVRr0Q6g 1 day ago