- About me
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- To SIA or not to SIA? Link round-up.
- What is to be done about animals?
- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- Education is not a zero sum game
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- How am I most likely to die as a young man?
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- "Although internet pornography is frequently criticized for depicting gender inequality, surprisingly little... fb.me/4lTVQ73BZ 9 hours ago
- A way of seeing how responsive govt policies are to reasoned argument is just to look at how good they are. They won't be good by accident. 9 hours ago
- Deregulating university fees when you have an govt-funded income contingent loan scheme for those fees is a recipe for disaster. 9 hours ago
- RT @daniel_egan: "I rock!" - The more hindsight bias an individual suffers from, the less likely they are to delegate to others. http://t.… 11 hours ago
- “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you country can do for humanity.” - Cosmopolitan JFK 13 hours ago
- ""Just do it," he says. "Don't bother reviewing it any further. We've been over it before." Taxi owners,... fb.me/4lDNVv0LA 14 hours ago