Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- Grade inflation can continue to everyone scoring 100%. But vanity sizing doesn't reach everyone wearing a size 0. More interest alignment. 1 day ago
- RT @realscientists: "A PhD student is someone who forgoes current income in order to forgo future income" 1 day ago
- Schadenfreude: Chris Kenny, barista? How The Australian can become profitable: crikey.com.au/2014/08/22/chr… 1 day ago
- "I run a charity that aims to lower awareness. Not many people know about the great work we do." m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 day ago
- Live in California? Don't let them kill Uber in your state: go.uber.org/california/ 2 days ago
- Can China just buy the islands in the South China Sea to avoid war or an unnecessary military buildup? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Chi… 2 days ago