- Steven Pinker on the motivations behind violence
- Why present the gender 'pay gap' as a moral issue rather than a profit opportunity?
- Should you floss? A cost-benefit analysis
- Is the future communist?
- The lives you could have saved
- How am I most likely to die as a young man?
- SIA or not? The 'God's Coin Toss' thought experiment
- Quotes I like
Hi! I am a young Australian man ostensibly interested in the truth and maximising the total number of preferences that are ever satisfied, weighted by their intensity. I also enjoy reading and writing about the topics listed above. If you share my interests, friend me on , , or or subscribe to my RSS feed .
All opinions expressed here are at most mine alone, and have nothing to do with any past, present, future or far future employers.
Some popular posts:
The lives you could have saved
How feasible is a ‘charter city of refugees’ in Australia?
NEWS FLASH: multiverse theory proven right
Choosing the best status games for society
Eat cows to save mice? Hold your horses!
Beeminding your way to greatness
Should you floss: a cost benefit analysis
What should we do about wilderness?
- Officer Darren Wilson's story is unbelievable. Literally.... fb.me/1JkD6H8n7 8 hours ago
- From Diana: "Homosexual behaviour may have evolved to promote social bonding in humans, according to new... fb.me/2YB762uGp 19 hours ago
- Did homosexual behaviour evolve to promote social bonding in humans? fb.me/4qViZQOil 19 hours ago
- Remember if you find someone to take a job with us, we'll pay you $1,000. fb.me/6UJZp1vIm 20 hours ago
- "Among German leaders, Merkel is a triple anomaly: a woman (divorced, remarried, no children), a scientist... fb.me/4xCHww6TT 20 hours ago
- RT @ClarkHat: Obama would like to make himself clear: violence never solves anything. Also, he maintains an extrajudicial kill list, so che… 22 hours ago